C&W's Smith & Bosch Complete 103,000 SF Lease
Cushman & Wakefield’s Brian Smith and Audley Bosch completed a 103,000 square foot lease to Ryder Integrated Logistics Inc, at 1904 NW 97th Avenue, Doral, Florida. This lease brings the project, KTR’s Beacon at 97th to 100% occupancy.
Cushman & Wakefield represented the landlord KTR Capital Partners and Elsa Heredia of CBRE represented the tenant Ryder Integrated Logistics Inc.
The industrial space features all the modern amenities that have come to be expected by Ryder Integrated Logistics Inc, provider of resources for comprehensive transportation and distribution management, origin/destination services, and inbound manufacturing solutions. The Class A industrial park consists of 3 buildings with +/- 450,000-square feet on just over 23 acres.
“We are very pleased to have completed this lease with Ryder. They are an excellent tenant and only add to the already great roster of tenants that occupy the park said Brian Smith, a 15 year industrial real estate veteran and Executive Director with Cushman & Wakefield. This transaction marks the 6th lease the team completed in the 3rd quarter with an aggregate value of more than $16,000,000.
The new lease by Ryder Integrated Logistics Inc, in combination with the following transactions totaling over 254,000 square feet, was completed by the Cushman & Wakefield team of Brian Smith and Audley Bosch. The transactions further supports that the Miami-Dade industrial market is gearing up to be one of the hottest markets in the nation.
- Global Perishables – 1665 NW 102nd Avenue, Doral Florida – 51,000-square-foot lease. Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant Global Perishables. Steve Medwin and Nick Wigoda of Jones Lang LaSalle represented the landlord Indcor.
- GLB Trucking– 1400 NW 159th Street, Miami, Florida – 40,000 -square-foot lease. Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant, GLB Trucking. Ted Konigsberg of Infinity Commercial represented the landlord Southeastern Headquarters.
- Keystone Development– 1120 NW 165th Street, Miami, Florida – 76,000-square-foot sale. Cushman & Wakefield represented the seller, Keystone Development. Edison Vasquez and Ed Redlich of Comreal represented the buyer Monaco Foods.
- Tigers Global Logistics – 10813 NW 30th Street, Doral, Florida – 44,000-square-foot lease. Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant Tigers Global Logistics and George Pino and Ed Lyden of State Street Realty, represented the landlord Prologis.
- Quality Custom Distributing – 2200 NW 129th Avenue, Miami, Florida – 43,000-square-foot lease. Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant Quality Custom Distributing and George Pino and Ed Lyden of State Street Realty represented the landlord Prologis.
Get the latest industry news and information from CRE-sources delivered right to your email inbox! And we promise…no more than one email each morning.
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TODAY!
And we promise…no more than one email each morning.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!