NAI/Merin Hunter Codman has been awarded over 1 msf of new retail property leasing assignments. The new assignments, in Broward, Palm Beach and Martin counties, push the firm to increasing prominence in the retail sector and are part of a concerted effort by NAI/Merin Hunter Codman to diversify its commercial brokerage services to be well positioned for future growth.
The assignments were obtained by the Retail Services Group of the company, which includes five members, most recruited in the last 18 months. The largest of the assignments is the new 257,000sf project called Delray Marketplace in Delray Beach, Florida.
Another large assignment is for three former locations of Carl’s furniture, collectively totaling 266,000sf.
The other new retail property leasing assignments include:
– Babies R Us Plaza, 80,000sf on Okeechobee Boulevard in West Palm Beach.
– Belmart Plaza, 80,000sf on Belvedere Road in West Palm Beach.
– Riviera Square, 47,000sf in Riviera Beach.
– Three Lakes Plaza, 97,000sf on West Commercial Boulevard in Tamarac.
– Stirling Square, 95,000sf on Stirling Road in Hollywood.
– Shoppes of Oakland Forest, 93,000sf on W. Oakland Park Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale.
– Village Square Plaza, 50,000sf on US 1 in North Palm Beach.
– Turtle Run Shoppes, 50,000sf on Sample Road in Coral Springs.
Source: Florida Real Estate Journal
Get the latest industry news and information from CRE-sources delivered right to your email inbox! And we promise…no more than one email each morning.
And we promise…no more than one email each morning.