Olen, Anderson Lease 16,500 SF At 444 Brickell
While extensive renovations are nearing completion at 444 Brickell Avenue, the tenant pool at the 200,000-square-foot office building has been on the rise.
Over the last several months, new tenants have leased approximately 16,500 square feet of office space, say exclusive leasing agents Randy Olen, Executive Vice President, and Matthew Anderson, Office Leasing Specialist, with Colliers International South Florida.
Over the past six months 444 Brickell has welcomed eight new tenants to the building including:
- Immerge, Inc., represented by Tony Arellano of Metro 1 Properties
- Avinode, Inc., represented by Tony Arellano of Metro 1 Properties
- Workbeast, LLC, represented by Scott Minchew of Scott Minchew & Company
- Cinium Holdings, Inc., represented by Alfredo Riascos of Metro 1 Properties
- Trusted Translations, represented by Sharon Silver of Wenzel Investment Group
- Developmed, LLC – represented by Fleet McLellan of Century 21 United TRG, Inc.
- Martha Rey USA, Inc.
- Aragua Services, Inc., represented by Adriana Vollmer Aguilar of Coldwell Banker
Building tenants Lujan Investments LLC, Ocean Max Realty Inc. and Packland, LLC also recently renewed their leases at the building.
“We are excited to see such great activity at the building,” says Olen. “The combination of competitive rental rates, ideal location and extensive renovations currently underway make 444 Brickell very attractive for companies looking to have a Brickell address.”
The building’s new lobby and outside plaza area renovations are scheduled for completion this summer, and will add to 444 Brickell’s onsite amenities including The Capital Grille restaurant, ATM, unobstructed views of Biscayne Bay and Miami River, management office and mailing center.
Get the latest industry news and information from CRE-sources delivered right to your email inbox! And we promise…no more than one email each morning.
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TODAY!
And we promise…no more than one email each morning.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!