State Street Realty, a Miami-based brokerage and advisory firm, recently completed lease and sale transactions totaling over 147,000 square feet with a value of over $25,000,000. These commercial real estate transactions were all completed throughout the South Florida area in August and September by Vice President Frank Trelles, SIOR and Sales Associate Jason Gonzalez.
- Flamingo Supermarkets leased a 46,328-square-foot warehouse space located at 2581 N. Hiatus Rd. in Hollywood. The transaction is valued at $16 million.
- TSI Flooring leased a 13,600-square-foot industrial space located at 6451 NW 102nd Avenue in Doral. The landlord, Everwest was represented by Andrew Fernandez of CBRE. The transaction is valued at $1 million.
- Continental Freight leased 41,969 square feet of industrial space at 2301 NW 107th Avenue in Doral. The landlord is Foundry and was represented by Fairchild Partners‘ Sebastian Juncadella and Jose Juncadella. The transaction value is $4 million.
- Alexim Trading leased a 30,000-square-foot warehouse space located at 12600 NW 25th Street in Miami. The landlord, Foundry was represented by Fairchild Partners’ Sebastian Juncadella and Jose Juncadella. This deal is valued at $2.5 million.
- NPL leased a 10,300-square-foot space located at 1500 SW 5th Court in Pompano Beach. The landlord is Liberty and was represented by broker Peter Sheridan. The transaction value is $1 million.
- Venegroup leased 14,150 square feet of warehouse space located at 11421 NW 39th Street in Doral. The transaction is valued at $1 million.
Get the latest industry news and information from CRE-sources delivered right to your email inbox! And we promise…no more than one email each morning.
And we promise…no more than one email each morning.