Ft. Lauderdale-based Berger Commercial Realty has hired 12 new employees to manage a portfolio of 4.7 million square feet of industrial space owned by Pennsylvania-based Seagis Property Group.
The new staff members, who were previously employed by Flagler Real Estate and are retaining their former titles, include:
- Kristen Cigalotti, accounts receivable specialist
- Paola Duran, assistant property manager
- Alisha Eutsey, senior property manager
- Claudia Fajardo, property manager
- Dolores Guerrero, property manager
- Mitzi Jordling, accounts payable specialist
- Tony Perez, tenant improvement and capital project manager
- Veronica Perez, senior accountant
- Ana Pereira, property manager
- Cindy Rios, property manager
- Maria Roman, lease administrator
- Juan Sotolongo, assistant property manager
They will be based out of the firm’s Miramar office and will oversee 38 flex and industrial properties in Broward and Miami-Dade counties.
“We are proud to welcome this team of experienced real estate professionals to the firm,” said Berger Commercial Realty President Lloyd Berger. “Each employee offers our clients valuable knowledge and expertise, and enhances our reputation as one of South Florida’s premier commercial real estate firms.”
Get the latest industry news and information from CRE-sources delivered right to your email inbox! And we promise…no more than one email each morning.
And we promise…no more than one email each morning.