A market-leading multifamily investment sales team has joined CBRE Capital Markets in South Florida to expand the firm’s presence in the region.
The team, led by Robert Given, Zach Sackley, Troy Ballard, Calum Weaver, and Brad Capas, will focus on institutional multifamily sales, land development sales, structured debt and equity finance, and private capital sales across South Florida. The team has closed over $25 billion in multifamily transactions.
“With their deep market knowledge and commitment to excellence, this new team will enhance our ability capacity to meet the needs of our clients. This positions CBRE well to continue our dominance in the commercial real estate market in Florida,” said Josh Bank, Executive Managing Director and Florida market leader for CBRE.
“We believe that CBRE has an outstanding platform that will help us deliver exceptional outcomes for our clients,” said Given.
The team joins CBRE from Cushman Wakefield.
- Given joins as a Vice Chairman, bringing over 30 years of industry experience. He has consulted on more than 850 investment properties with a value more than $50 billion, including more than 200,000 multifamily units and additional land and structured finance transactions.
- Sackley joins as a Vice Chairman, bringing nearly 20 years of industry experience. He has participated in the sale, marketing and consulting of over $30 billion of multifamily and land assignments representing over 125,000 units.
- Ballard joins as a Vice Chairman with over two decades of multifamily development, operations, and brokerage experience. He has completed over 150 transactions totaling 100,000 multifamily units valued over $25 billion throughout his career.
- Weaver joins as an Executive Vice President with over 20 years of industry experience. He has completed sales of 200 multifamily properties valued over $1.5 billion. His transaction experience includes institutional quality apartment communities, tax exempt bond deals, fractured condominiums, and land sales.
- Capas joins as an Executive Vice President with over 25 years of industry experience. Throughout his career, Mr. Capas has completed transactions totaling over 22,000 multifamily units valued over $2 billion, with total development values exceeding $10 billion.
Get the latest industry news and information from CRE-sources delivered right to your email inbox! And we promise…no more than one email each morning.
And we promise…no more than one email each morning.