Continental Real Estate Companies (CREC) has been selected as the exclusive leasing agent for eight shopping centers in South Florida.
The centers include:
- Clewiston Town Center, 975 West Sugarland Highway, Clewiston: CREC will manage and lease this 119,688 square foot center, which is home to Dollar General, Tractor Supply, and a Goodwill retail store. The complex is located adjacent to a Walmart.
- Polo Grounds Mall, 890 South Military Trail, West Palm Beach: The firm will lease this 130,015 square foot, Publix-anchored center, located at the intersection of Summit Boulevard and Military Trail. The property is located in close proximity to Trump International Golf Club and Palm Beach International Airport.
- El Mercado, 2414 W. 60th St., Hialeah Gardens: CREC will lease and mange this Publix grocery-anchored center in the fast-growing city of Hialeah Gardens. El Mercado contains 96,036 square feet of rentable space. Tenants include Pollo Tropical, Anna’s Linens and Payless Shoe Source.
- # 1 Marketplace, 11030 NW 7th Ave., Miami: This 107,017 square foot shopping center is home to Winn Dixie, Family Dollar, Ashley Stewart and Foot Locker. Northwest 7th Avenue/US 441 is one of the neighborhood’s most high-volume thoroughfares, with more than 35,000 vehicles passing by the center daily.
- The Shops of Bird Road, 8870 Bird Road, Miami: Located at the crossroads of Bird Road and SW 87th Avenue in Miami’s Westchester community, this 84,178 square foot shopping center is home to Navarro Discount Pharmacy, Baptist Health Urgent Care, Advance Auto Parts. More than 80,000 vehicles pass by the center each day.
- Tropical Plaza, 11820 NW 10th Ave., Miami: This 42,311 square foot shopping center at the corner of NW 119 Street and NW 10 Avenue in North Miami serves a dense population of more than 190,000 people who reside within 3 miles. The center is anchored by Tropical Supermarket.
- Gables Grand Plaza, 2320 Salzedo St., Coral Gables: Centrally located in the heart of the Coral Gables Business District just minutes from Miami International Airport, the 40,118 square foot Gables Grand Plaza is anchored by a Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse. The retail product is part of a mixed-use development that includes a high-end apartment complex comprising 195 units.
- Red Road Commons, 6620 SW 57th Ave., Coral Gables: Situated in South Miami adjacent to the University of Miami’s main campus, this mixed-use complex is home to approximately 400 apartment units and 9,697 square feet of street-level retail. US1 and the Metrorail transit system are within walking distance.
The firm will also spearhead property management at the El Mercado and Clewiston Town Center properties, which account for 215,724 square feet of space. The new assignments expand CREC’s retail leasing and property management portfolio by a total of 629,060 square feet.
The retail leasing assignments will be managed by the team of Vice Presidents Carlos Guzman and Steven Henenfeld, and Sr. Leasing Associates Mitchell Boxer and Ruben Suarez.
“Our newest leasing and management assignments reflect CREC’s depth of expertise, unmatched marketing capabilities, strong retail and brokerage industry contacts, and statewide reach across the Florida retail landscape,” said Carol Brooks, President and Co-Founder of CREC. “Our investments in developing CREC’s market intelligence helped secure these shopping center assignments and our full-service approach to leasing and management will now build additional value for each asset.”
“These properties all benefit from strong ownership teams and high visibility locations,” said Carlos Guzman, Vice President at CREC. “Our team will focus on enhancing each asset’s tenant mix with local and national retailers. CREC’s retail leasing portfolio offers ample opportunities for retailers across the US looking to Florida as a viable market to enter and expand within.”
Get the latest industry news and information from CRE-sources delivered right to your email inbox! And we promise…no more than one email each morning.
And we promise…no more than one email each morning.