State Street Realty Closes More Than 250,000 Square Feet Of CRE Transactions
State Street Realty, a Miami-based brokerage and advisory firm, recently completed lease and sale transactions totaling over 257,648 square feet.
The commercial real estate transactions were all completed throughout the South Florida area in January, February and March by Vice President Frank Trelles, SIOR and Sales Associate Jason Gonzalez.
Deals recently closed include:
- Frank and Jason represented the buyer who purchased a 13,000-square-foot warehouse space located at 10650 NW 29 Street in Doral. Hector Catano of Cornerstone Realty represented the seller.
- Frank and Jason represented the tenant in a 13,000-square-foot warehouse lease located at 1400 NW 89 Avenue. The landlord was represented by Andrew Fernandez of CBRE.
- Frank and Jason represented the tenant in a 38,648-square-foot warehouse lease located at 10255 NW 116 Way in Medley. The landlord was represented by Stuart Gordon of Cushman & Wakefield.
- Frank and Jason represented the tenant in a 66,000-square-foot warehouse lease located at 9001 NW 87 Avenue. The landlord was represented by Devin White of CBRE.
- Frank and Jason represented the landlord in a 127,000-square-foot industrial lease located at 7000 NW 33 Terrace. The tenant was represented by George Pino, President of State Street Realty.
Get the latest industry news and information from CRE-sources delivered right to your email inbox! And we promise…no more than one email each morning.
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TODAY!
And we promise…no more than one email each morning.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!