Taylor & Mathis of Florida has garnered five TOBY (The Office Building of the Year) awards from the Miami-Dade chapter of the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA).
The organization held its 26th annual award program January 17th at the Historic Alfred I. Dupont Building in Miami.
“The level of dedication these individuals and our entire South Florida team puts into the properties is immeasurable by this award alone. They are an amazing group of people. With these awards they have been distinguished by their industry peers for management excellence over many consecutive years, a standard that we know they consistently exceed.” – Marlene Diaz, Taylor & Mathis Director of Operations.
Every year BOMA MIAMI-DADE honors outstanding buildings, property managers, and associates, not an easy task with so many great buildings and members competing for the coveted The Office Building of The Year or TOBY Awards.
Among the five awards received by Taylor & Mathis are
- Rafael Lopez – Waterford at Blue Lagoon – Engineer of the Year (2 or less)
Building of the Year Awards:
- 355 Alhambra, Coral Gables – 100,000 to 249,999 Square Foot Building – Lisa Mitchell, Senior Property Manager
- 550 Biltmore, Coral Gables – Renovated. Renovations for which the award was received included lobby renovations as well as mechanical and HVAC systems. – Hilda Mendoza, Property Manager
- 6100/6303 Waterford -Suburban Office Low Rise – Peter Romero, Senior Property Manager
- 6505 Waterford – Corporate Facility – Peter Romero, Senior Property Manager
The TOBY Awards are the most prestigious and comprehensive programs of their kind in the commercial real estate industry recognizing quality in office buildings and rewarding excellence in office building management. During the competition, all facets of a building’s operations are thoroughly evaluated. Buildings are judged on everything from community involvement and site management to environmental and “green” policies and procedures.
Get the latest industry news and information from CRE-sources delivered right to your email inbox! And we promise…no more than one email each morning.
And we promise…no more than one email each morning.