800 Brickell office tower in downtown Miami has achieved ha secured several new tenants, making it approximately 83% leased. 800 Brickell is a partnership owned by Stiles an institutional partner, who also leases and manages the building.
The building has seen a flurry of leasing activity, having signed or extended in the last six months several new tenants totalling nearly 31,000 square feet of space. Recently signed long-term tenants include:
- Swett & Crawford, a global wholesale insurance broker, leases 4,414 square feet.
- Employee Mobility Solutions, an international immigration and relocation services firm, leases 2,032 square feet.
- Creative Spanish Group, a subsidiary of the marketing and branding agency, Creative Marketing Partners, leases 2,431 square feet.
- Blue Print Group, LLC, a communications and marketing firm specializing in fashion and philanthropy, leases 1,745 square feet.
- CMGRP, Inc. leases 2,901 square feet.
- Portfolio Resources Group, a full-service international private brokerage and asset management firm, expanded and extended its lease for 3,543 square feet.
- The Sol Group, an international resort and hotel management company, extends its lease for 13,753 square feet.
In addition to the recent leasing activity, the quality of 800 Brickell was recently recognized by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC).
The agency awarded the 208,325-square-foot multi-tenant office building a Silver certification for Existing Buildings Operations Management (EBOM) for meeting LEED standards for energy use, lighting, water and material use, and incorporating a variety of sustainable strategies. 800 Brickell incorporates energy-efficient and sustainable features, such as a computer-operated energy management system that controls the air-conditioning and heating while monitoring indoor air quality, electricity-reducing technologies, water-conserving plumbing fixtures, and the use of low VOC-emitting paints and sealants, according to Chris Rotolo, president of Stiles Property Management. In addition, the building features advanced recycling systems and green cleaning products that are environmentally safe, Green Seal Certified and bio-renewable.
“Achieving LEED Silver certification as well as the flurry of leasing activity we have seen in the last six months is a testament to the quality of 800 Brickell and the thriving business district of downtown Miami,” said Stiles Chairman and CEO Terry Stiles. “Most of the leasing activity is coming from marketing and advertising agencies due to the building’s central location, modern design and highly flexible floor plans.”
Get the latest industry news and information from CRE-sources delivered right to your email inbox! And we promise…no more than one email each morning.
And we promise…no more than one email each morning.