Adler Realty Services (ARS), a division of Adler Group that specializes in property management, sales and leasing and brokerage services has expanded their third-party brokerage team and looks to more than double their team by the end of this year.
Joseph Drabkin, who was recently named the Vice President and Managing Director of ARS, has hired six additional brokers to the team with a wide variety of knowledge in commercial real estate.
Drabkin’s presence in commercial real estate dates back to 1986. He worked with Julien J. Studley in the Washington D.C., Maryland and Virginia Markets, where he sold, leased and assembled over several million square feet.
Cary Calderin, Christian Nanan, Dustin Ozga, Matthew Schwartz and Elliot Anker have all joined the ARS’ third-party brokerage team with expertise in retail, office and industrial space.
- Calderin has over 10 years of experience in residential, development and management. Prior to Adler, She worked for Bricks Fund Management, LLC as their Operations Manager.
- Nanan previously worked as a Foreclosure Sale Coordinator at Bayview Loan Servicing, where she was responsible for investor reporting of a portfolio with over $1 billion in assets.
- Ozga is an expert in commercial sales and leasing, asset acquisition, land development and corporate services. To date he has completed 225 transactions with total consideration in excess of $250 million.
- Schwartz joined ARS as a Senior Director specializing in the Palm Beach and Broward area. Prior to Adler, he was actively involved in the lease up of a million square foot portfolio at Penn-Florida.
- Anker has over 29 years of experience in retail, marketing, merchandising and Landlord and Tenant Representation. Prior to Adler, he worked as a Landlord and Tenant Leasing Specialist for Coldwell Banker Commercial.
- Junior Broker junior Broker Jacob O’Keefe has also joined the team.
Along with the new additions to the team, Daniel Heisler, Jesus Cortes and Amanda Meza are also key components to the ARS Brokerage Division.
Heisler has closed more a thousand real estate transactions throughout Florida and administered over several million square feet of tenant construction. Not only is he a licensed real estate broker but a Certified Commercial Investment Manager (CCIM) and Certified Property Manager (CPM).
Cortes has more than nine years of commercial real estate sales and leasing experience. He has successfully completed over $136 million in combined transactions (over 340 transactions) totaling over 1.4 million square feet.
Meza is responsible for the sales and leasing of the South Florida portfolio, consisting of more than one million square feet of office, flex, industrial and retail space. She oversees both Landlord and Tenant Representation.
The third-party brokerage team is well on its way to becoming a group of well-skilled individuals penetrating all facets of the commercial real estate market in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach County.
For serious inquiries in joining the team, please contact Joseph Drabkin at 786.235.4703.
Get the latest industry news and information from CRE-sources delivered right to your email inbox! And we promise…no more than one email each morning. Just follow the instructions below.
Get the latest industry news and information from CRE-sources delivered right to your email inbox! And we promise…no more than one email each morning.
And we promise…no more than one email each morning.