Avison Young South Florida signed five leases, including one expansion, totaling 42,736 square feet at Lynn Financial Center located at 1875 NW Corporate Blvd. in Boca Raton.
The transactions increased the occupancy at Lynn Financial Center from 35 to 75 percent.
On behalf of the landlord, Avison Young South Florida Principals Greg Martin and Keith O’Donnell and Director of Leasing David Bateman, completed the following transactions:
- Polen Capital Management, a South Florida based investment management firm, signed a new long-term lease for 12,904 square feet
- JVB Financial, a national investment firm specializing in the wholesale distribution of fixed income securities, signed a new long-term lease for 9,601 square feet for its new headquarters
- MDVIP, Inc., a network of physicians and division of Proctor & Gamble, signed a renewal and expansion for 9,325 square feet, totaling 31,084 square feet within the building for its headquarters
- Frank, Weinberg & Black P.L., a full-service law firm with additional offices in Broward County, signed a new lease for 6,973 square feet
- Opus Business Centers, a virtual office space provider, signed a new long-term lease for 3,933 square feet to house its corporate headquarters and Boca Raton service operations
“With the support of ownership, we were able to aggressively market the unique virtues of this property,” said Mr. Martin. “In spite of the economic uncertainties we knew we could identify companies that were positioned for the long haul and would be drawn to a quality asset.”
Lynn Financial Center offers twin buildings totaling 123,882 square feet of Class “A” office space in two innovative three-story structures. The buildings are free of interior columns and designed to support open office architecture with extensive use of natural light and sustainable materials which made Lynn Financial Center one of Boca Raton’s first commercial office projects to be Certified LEED® Gold by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC).
Avison Young opened its South Florida offices in 2012 with 30 members joining from Flagler Real Estate Services, a service arm of Flagler, one of Florida’s oldest and largest full-service commercial real estate companies with recent transactional and development activities totaling more than $1 billion.
Get the latest industry news and information from CRE-sources delivered right to your email inbox! And we promise…no more than one email each morning.
And we promise…no more than one email each morning.