Berger Commercial Realty/Corfac International Senior Vice President Keith R. Graves, CCIM, Vice President Jonathan Thiel, and Sales Associate James Karrat, represented the landlord, AKF3 SF LIGHT INDUSTRIAL LLC % ADLER KAWA REAL ESTATE ADVISORS, in executing seven leases a Prospect Park I & II, two business parks totaling 14 buildings and more than 150,000 square feet located in Fort Lauderdale.
The deals include a mix of new leases, expansions and lease renewals including:
- Bioxtek LLC signed a new lease for ±11,120 square feet
- American Way Health, LLC signed a new lease for ±3,274 square feet
- Pointed Engineering Inc signed a new lease for ±1,305 square feet
- Commercial Trade Service signed a new lease for ±902 square feet
- Residential Warranty, Inc. renewed its lease for ±8,309 square feet and expanded by ±5,589 square feet
- Orthotic & Prosthetic Centers, Inc. renewed its lease for ±5,289 square feet
- HCB Specialties LLC renewed its lease for ±2,385 square feet
Located within the Fort Lauderdale Commerce Center, Prospect Park I, located at 5201-5255 NW 33rd Avenue, consists of six buildings and features prime office suites ranging from 1,178 square feet to 4,719 square feet.
Prospect Park II, located at 3301-3471 NW 55th Street, consists of eight buildings totaling 81,925 square-feet of office and flex space with bays ranging from 902 square feet to 5,589 square feet. Renovated over the past two years, Prospect Park II features contemporary designs and enhanced curb appeal.
The lease deals bring the buildings to 92% occupancy.
Get the latest industry news and information from CRE-sources delivered right to your email inbox! And we promise…no more than one email each morning.
And we promise…no more than one email each morning.