On Thursday, October 2nd, CCIM’s Miami District will be featured on “Fried On Business,” a South Florida business radio show.
In this first segment of a series of guest spots, representatives from CCIM MIami will discuss what a CCIM is and promote the CCIM designation and its designees.
Guests scheduled for Thursday’s show include:
- CCIM Miami District President Frank Rodriguez Melo, CCIM with Melo Real Estate
- Stephen R. Rigl, MBA, SIOR, CCIM, Broker/Principal with Real Miami Commercial Real Estate, LLC
- Edward J. Redlich, SIOR, CCIM, Vice-President, Industrial Sales & Leasing with ComReal and 2014 President of Miami’s Realtor Commercial Alliance (RCA)
- and Sandra Goldstein, CCIM
Business Radio Talk Show “Fried on Business”, hosted by Jim Fried, created the show to make business fun and entertaining, providing the business community a place to interact. The show features interesting segments on business trends like commercial real estate, social media and the growing health care segment.
The show provides tips on how to:
- Make your business more profitable,
- Gain insight into new market trends,
- Protect and grow your business and personal wealth,
- Navigate today’s uncharted waters,
- Keep your key asset – your physical and mental health – in tip top order.
The show has some entertaining commentary on the business news of the day and useful ideas you can put right to work. Join Jim and his guests and the show’s community as they navigate the world of the modern business person together.
Jim also serves as Managing Director at Aztec Group Inc. and Director of Investments with Mayan Properties.
While you’re listening, be sure to Tweet your questions or comments to @jimfried or join the discussion at #getfried
You Can Hear the Show Live on 880 AM in South Florida at 5 PM on Thursdays
JOIN THE DISCUSSION
Call the show at 305-541-2350
LISTEN IN REAL TIME ON THE WEB: CLICK HERE
Get the latest industry news and information from CRE-sources delivered right to your email inbox! And we promise…no more than one email each morning.
And we promise…no more than one email each morning.