Cushman & Wakefield has arranged eight leases totaling 57,072 square feet at Centrepark, a five-building office park totaling 304,107 square feet located in West Palm Beach.
Anthony Librizzi and Tara England of Cushman & Wakefield represented the landlord, Colonnade Properties, in the lease negotiations. The leases include:
- A new 17,876-square-foot lease with CEMEX at 1720 Centrepark Drive
- A new 8,234-square-foot lease with Off Lease Only at 1450 Centrepark Drive
- A new 7,169-square-foot lease with Tampa General Health at 1450 Centrepark Drive
- A new 3,411-square-foot lease with Innovative Tax Relief at 1450 Centrepark Drive
- A new 2,512-square-foot lease with Perlet & Shiner at 1475 Centrepark Drive
- A 3,468-square-foot lease expansion with Pulte Group at 1475 Centrepark Drive
- A 2,761-square-foot lease expansion with NVR at 1450 Centrepark Drive
- An 11,582-square-foot lease renewal with Leo Daly at 1400 Centrepark Drive
“This leasing velocity and deal volume at a single project in such a short time frame is unprecedented,” Librizzi said. “Centrepark checks all the boxes for companies looking for a central West Palm Beach presence – prime location, institutional quality assets, best-in-class ownership/management and excellent value.”
The campus is located immediately west of the West Palm Beach CBD and directly north of Palm Beach International Airport. Amenities include garage and surface parking, Nature’s Way Café and a fitness center.
Get the latest industry news and information from CRE-sources delivered right to your email inbox! And we promise…no more than one email each morning.
And we promise…no more than one email each morning.