The Commercial and Industrial Association of South Florida (CIASF) has elected its new Executive Committee and Board of Directors for 2014-2015.
Jorge Pena of ASI Florida Insurance has been named the organization’s new President.
“The CIASF consists of dedicated members who are working hard to take this organization to a new level,” said Pena, who has spent the past 10 years as Co-founder and Managing Director of ASI Florida.
He specializes in commercial property and construction insurance programs, as well as risk management services. Pena holds several certifications including Professional in Insurance Account Management (PIAM) and Certified Professional Insurance Agent (CPIA). Pena has also served on the board of the Latin American Association of Insurance Agencies and the Advisory Councils for MacNeill Insurance Group and the College of Business and Technology.
Jose Juncadella, principal of Coral Gables-based Fairchild Partners, has also been named to CIASF’s Executive Committee as President-Elect, along with Tony Arellano, with Metro 1 Properties, as Secretary, and Andrew Dixon, with Dixon Commercial Real Estate, as Treasurer.
Along with Debbie Colangelo, President of CRE-sources, those named to the CIASF Board of Directors include:
- Horacio S. Aguirre, Horacio S. Aguirre & Associates
- Jorge Barbontin, Hines
- Pat Birch, Gallaher & Birch, Inc.
- Chip Black, The Huttoe Group
- Audley Bosch, Cushman & Wakefield
- Scott Byrd, Chase
- Carlos Diaz, Carlos Diaz & Associates Architects
- Tom Dixon, Dixon Commercial Real Estate
- Mort Fetterolf, Colliers International South Florida
- Alina Garcia, Banesco
- Zac Gruber, Banyan Street Capital
- Jeff Hartsook, Americas Industrial Realty
- Al Heltman, Americas Property Management
- Josh Kohn, Kohn Commercial
- Ron Kohn, Kohn Commercial
- Alan Krinzman, Assouline & Berlowe, P.A.
- Hal Lewis, Pathman & Lewis, LLP
- Art Littmann, Americas Property Management
- Barbara Mantecon, Prologis
- John Mekras, The Easton Group
- George Pino, State Street Realty
- Carlos Rivero, Regions Security
- Adriana J. Rosillo, Flagler Development
- Gian Rodriquez, Cushman & Wakefield
- Juan Ruiz, Blanca Commercial Real Estate
- Viola Sanchez, PS Business Parks
- Elizabeth Santos, Sime Realty Corp.
- Noel Steinfeld, JLL
- Michael Silver, CBRE
- Luis Vanegas, Commercial Lender
- Kris Wagner, Keyes
The Commercial and Industrial Association of South Florida (CIASF) was founded more than 50 years ago. Colangelo served as President of the organization in 1999-2000, which was known then as the Industrial Association of Dade County (IADC).
The non-profit organization has become the leading trade association specializing in the latest trends of commercial real estate and deals involving the development, design, construction, sales, and leasing of commercial real estate. Visit the website at www.ciasf.com.
Get the latest industry news and information from CRE-sources delivered right to your email inbox! And we promise…no more than one email each morning.
And we promise…no more than one email each morning.