Ted Konigsberg, SIOR of Infinity Commercial Real Estate recently announced a total of 23,119 square feet in lease deals at Golden Glades Office Park.
Summit Research Management leased the entire 2nd floor of Building 3, a total of 12,500 square feet, at 1505 NW 167th Street, for its clinical research facility for a 5 year, 4 month term. The tenant represented its own interests.
Konigsberg represented the Landlord, BRI 1814 GGOP, LLC in the deals as well as in each of the following transactions at Golden Glades Office Park:
- Reliable Research Laboratory renewed its lease for 5,818 square feet in Building 8, located at 1525 NW 167th Street;
- C. R. I. Phase 1, a clinical research laboratory, extended its lease for 2,846 square feet from 1 year to an additional 4 years 10 months in Building 3, located at 1505 NW 167th Street;
- Neighbor To Family, a foster care and child advocacy organization, leased 2,032 square feet of administrative space in Building 7, located at 1515 NW 167th Street. The tenant was represented by Greg Hardcastle of The Hardcastle Group.
In addition to the transactions at Golden Glades, Infinity Commercial closed on two addtional deals in the 2nd Quarter:
• Sky King of Miami, Inc. leased 5,912square feet of office/showroom/warehouse space at Golden Glades Commerce Center, located at 17401 NW 2nd Avenue in Miami Gardens, for one year, with an option to purchase. Sky King is associated with the well-known national chain of fireworks distributors. Ted Konigsberg, SIOR represented the Landlord, BRI 1836 Pan American, LLC. The tenant was represented by Brian Rosen of Marcus & Millichap.
• Vanguard Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, LLC leased 3,854 square feet of professional office space at the Galleria Building, located at 2320 NE 9th Avenue in Fort Lauderdale. John Dohm, SIOR, CCIM and Ted Konigsberg, SIOR represented the Landlord, Messer Investment Corporation. The tenant was represented by John Erixon of NAI Miami.
Get the latest industry news and information from CRE-sources delivered right to your email inbox! And we promise…no more than one email each morning. Just follow the instructions below.
Get the latest industry news and information from CRE-sources delivered right to your email inbox! And we promise…no more than one email each morning.
And we promise…no more than one email each morning.