Butters’ Hotz And Ahearn Complete 6 Lease Transactions Totaling 180,000 SF At Hillsboro Technology Center
The Butters Industrial Team of Thomas J. Hotz and Brian T. Ahearn, CCIM completed a total of 180,291 square feet of new and expansion lease transactions over the past two quarters at Hillsboro Technology Center, Deerfield Beach’s state of the art Class “A” business park.
The following deals were completed:
- Fuse Specialty Appliances – Fuse Specialty Appliances is a high-end residential appliance dealer that expanded its South Florida distribution operation from 18,650 square feet to 76,374 square feet in Building H at Hillsboro Technology Center.
- Commercial Relocation Group – A South Florida based firm specializing in large-scale commercial furniture installations, commercial storage, and corporate relocations consolidated its operations to Hillsboro Technology Center and expanded by 36,721 square feet in the newly constructed Building G. Commercial Relocation Group now occupies 62,079 square feet across the project. Sal Bonsignore and Rod Loschiavo of Colliers represented Commercial Relocation Group.
- Empire Today – A national carpet and hardwood floor supplier and installer expanded to a new 17,809 square foot space in Building G. Evan Christiansen of JLL represented Empire Today.
- Game Tables 4 Less – A supplier and distributor of large game tables such as pool tables, foosball, and table tennis leased 18,650 square feet in Building F.
- Stone Mall – A wholesaler and distributor of high-quality natural stone, marble, and granite expanded by 15,122 square feet in Building C to support their growing business in South Florida. Stone Mall now occupies 30,737 square feet at Hillsboro Technology Center.
- Planestocks – A supplier of aerospace components and hardware for the global aviation and defense industries leased 15,615 square feet in Building C.
“A special thanks to the Brokers who worked so diligently with getting these transactions over the finish line and congratulations to the tenants for their successful rapid growth. We look forward to their continued success at Hillsboro Technology Center,” said Hotz, Senior Vice President of the Butters Industrial Team.
Hillsboro Technology Center is a co-development between Bristol Group and The Butters Group. The state of the art business park is situated on 75 acres at the northeast quadrant of I-95 and Hillsboro Boulevard in Deerfield Beach, FL. Hillsboro Technology Center consists of industrial, office, and hotel and is considered the finest business park in Northern Broward County. Following the recent completion of Buildings G and H, the last two buildings in the project, Hillsboro Technology Center now consists of over one million square feet of Class A commercial space.
Following these transactions, there remains only 76,373 square feet in the newly constructed Building H, featuring 2,330 square feet of modern office.
Get the latest industry news and information from CRE-sources delivered right to your email inbox! And we promise…no more than one email each morning.
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TODAY!
And we promise…no more than one email each morning.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!