Michael Hinton, CCIM and President of the Miami/Monroe District of CCIM announced and welcomed all to attend The Commercial Real Estate Outlook Virtual Conference via Zoom, with this year’s theme being “2021 Unprecedented.”
The main event will be Wednesday, January 13th from 9 am to 12 noon via Zoom.
Brian Bailey, CCIM, with the Atlanta Federal Reserve is being featured as the Keynote Speaker, with his presentation, “The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.”
Bailey will be followed by Market Outlook Segments featuring:
- Capital Markets – Melissa Rose, JLL
- Retail Markets – Rod Castan, CRRP, Courtelis Company
- Industrial Markets – Patricia Quintana, CCIM, ComReal Miami-Doral
- Office Markets – Jorge Morales, CCIM, Blue Box Real Estate
Three discussion panels are also scheduled, featuring:
- Mark Kingston, RealNex
- Olivia Ramos, Deepblocks
- Arjun Rao, CommercialEdge Powered by Yardi
Hotels and Hospitality
- Robin Webb, CCIM, Commercial America Properties
- Garrick Benabe, Apex Capital Realty
- Wendy Kallergis, CEO, Greater Miami & The Beaches Hotel Association
Finance and Cap Rates
- Oscar Valdes, Banesco
- Omar Ojeda, Professional Bank
- Robert Barthelmess, BGI Capital
Get the latest industry news and information from CRE-sources delivered right to your email inbox! And we promise…no more than one email each morning.
And we promise…no more than one email each morning.