Cushman & Wakefield brokered more than 30,000 square feet of office leases in recent months at Radice Corporate Center I and II in Fort Lauderdale.
Representing owner Zell Holdings, Director John K. Criddle executed five new leases totaling 30,156 square feet and one 3,273-square-foot extension at the two-building, Class A office campus located in the heart of Cypress Creek. The leases include:
- Payroll and human resources giant ADP, represented by A.J. Belt of CBRE, leased 13,109 square feet in Corporate Center I.
- IT workforce specialist P2P Staffing Corporation, represented by Walter K. Robinson of Robinson Commercial Real Estate, leased 9,381 square feet in Corporate Center I.
- Commercial financial advisor Corporate Rescue, represented by Frank Evans of Preferred Properties, leased 3,459 square feet in Corporate Center II.
- New York-based recruitment firm Execu Search, represented by Zachary P. Wendelin of Cresa Partners, leased 2,857 SF in Corporate Center I.
- Bitner Goodman leased 1,350 square feet in Corporate Center II.
- The law firm of Litchfield Cavo LLP, represented by Stacey Birndof of Transwestern, expanded it existing presence in Corporate Center I from 14,483 square feet to 17,756 square feet.
“We are witnessing exceptional interest in the Radice Corporate Center buildings,” said Criddle. “The demand for this location and these amenities have fostered robust leasing volume and velocity.
“These recent lease transactions at Radice Corporate Center I and II bring the combined occupancy to 94.53 percent,” added Criddle.
Radice Corporate Center I, located at 600 Corporate Drive, is a six-story, 102,350-square-foot office building. Radice Corporate Center II, located at 800 Corporate Drive, is a seven-story, 122,625-square-foot office building featuring an in-house cafe and newly renovated elevators and HVAC systems.
Get the latest industry news and information from CRE-sources delivered right to your email inbox! And we promise…no more than one email each morning. Just follow the instructions below.
Get the latest industry news and information from CRE-sources delivered right to your email inbox! And we promise…no more than one email each morning.
And we promise…no more than one email each morning.