Tony Arellano, Jaime Sturgis and Joseph Ortega of Metro 1 Commercial recently executed a total of three lease deals at 2103 Coral Way, a 67,374 square foot office building at the corner of Coral Way and 21st Avenue in Miami, and two at 2600 Douglas Road, a 185,000 square foot building at the corner of Douglas Road and Valencia Avenue in downtown Coral Gables.
The deals included:
- A 2,725 square foot lease deal by One World Lifestyle. The high-end international furniture importer/retailer inked a deal for the last remaining retail space in the building.
- A 3,314 square foot office lease by Integra Realty Resources (IRR), an industry-leading real estate valuation, counseling, and advisory services firm.
- A 3,121 square foot lease for office space by Prezsuss, a subsidiary of DBS Financial Group – a Mass Mutual Insurance Company.
- A 2,616 square foot lease by marketing company Ad Studio Inc., which provides marketing services for travel and franchising brands.
- A 1,240 square foot lease by Smarketing. The firm develops and operates loyalty programs in Latin America.
The five lease deals encompass 13,016 square feet.
21/22 Center @ 2103 Coral Way is an eight-story, mixed-use office building with ground floor retail and an attached parking garage. The building features more than $1 million in recent renovations to the lobby and common areas and offers a wide range of floor plan styles as well as corner offices with Brickell Skyline and Grove Bay views.
The Coral Way neighborhood is one of Miami’s most populated markets.
“We are seeing Coral Way as a viable alternative to Downtown Coral Gables and Brickell,” stated Metro 1’s Jaime Sturgis.
Metro 1 agent Joseph Ortega added, “This building is outperforming other comparables because of its competitive amenities, including 3 per 1,000 onsite parking, aggressive rents, and great restaurants and banking options – all within close proximity to downtown Gables and Brickell.”
Three suites remain available in the building, ranging in size from 406 square feet to a full floor, which totals 4,322 square feet. Review current availabilities by clicking here: http://looplink.metro1cre.com/ll/17546099/2103-Coral-Way/
# # #
Metro 1 Commercial is a Miami-based boutique commercial real estate services firm that provides advisory, transaction, management and investment services for office, industrial, land, retail, and hospitality real estate throughout South Florida. Some of the specialty divisions within Metro 1 Commercial include M1 Hospitality, M1 Industrial, M1 Land, M1 Advisory, M1 Management, and M1 Investment Sales. Founded in 2005 by Tony Cho, Metro 1 Commercial has built a reputation for delivering consistent results in a performance-based landscape. Known as one of the most forward-thinking real estate companies, Metro 1 Commercial utilizes cutting edge marketing strategies and advocates for sustainable real estate solutions and smart urban growth. Metro 1 Commercial is a subsidiary of Metro 1.
For more information, please visit www.metro1cre.com or call 305.571.9991.
Get the latest industry news and information from CRE-sources delivered right to your email inbox! And we promise…no more than one email each morning.
And we promise…no more than one email each morning.