CBRE Executive Vice President John Criddle, First Vice President Joe Freitas and Transaction Manager Allie Lancashire announced the signing of 20 lease deals totaling 99,015 square feet at Mizner Office Tower & Plaza, bringing Mizner Park Office Tower to 96% occupied and Mizner Park Plaza Real to 93% occupied.
Mizner Park Office Tower is a 7-story building centrally located in Boca Raton’s business district and offers sweeping views of the ocean. With 165,416 square feet of “Class A” office space, free garage parking and 24-hour security services, this premier office tower accommodates companies of all sizes with its superior location, design and service.
The prominent CBRE office team signed Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd, one of the world’s leading complex class action firms representing plaintiffs in securities fraud, antitrust, breach of fiduciary duty, consumer fraud, and privacy cases, to 26,429 square feet. Headquartered in San Diego, CA, the lease deal marks a relocation and expansion for the law firm from 120 East Palmetto Park Road. Jeremy Hakala with Newmark represented the tenant in the deal.
The team secured new lease deals with Logitix, an advanced ticketing technology firm, for 6,116 square feet, which was represented by Barbara Black and Iker Belauste with JLL; Perr Knight, an actuarial firm, for 4,374 square feet, which was represented by Deborah Fink with CBRE; ImMune Bio a clinical stage immuno-oncology company, for 5,165 square feet, represented by Tawny Moore with Commercial & Luxury Residential Specialist; and Cetera, a financial group, for 5,252 square feet, which was represented by Brad Armstrong with Vestian Global Workspace Services.
In addition, the team signed the following renewals:
- Tobin & Reyes, a law office, for 9,380 square feet; represented by Clay Sidner and Jeremy Hakala with Newmark
- Brockway Moran, a private equity firm, for 3,870 square feet
- Mesirow, a financial services company, for 2,324 square feet; represented by Jonathan Barbar with Barbar & Associates
- AGNC, a REIT, for 1,763 square feet; represented by Chase Deuscle with CBRE
- DA Davidson, an investment banking company, for 1,405 square feet
Criddle and Freitas secured an additional 10,813 square feet in new deals at Mizner Park Plaza Real, located at 327 & 433 Plaza Real Boulevard in Boca Raton.
- Element Packaging, a packaging solutions company within the beauty and skincare industry, for 3,185 square feet
- iSella.com, is a real estate brokerage firm to assist out-of-state and international buyers, for 2,345 square feet
- Tom Murphy (690/720 NE 5th Ave), a family office, for 2,166 square feet, who was represented by Jay Whelchel with Whelchel Partners
- Palmetto Dental for 1,672 square feet, which was represented by Jonathan Eisenband with Onecore Realty
- Interactive Offers, a marketing company, for 1,445 square feet
The following renewals were also signed:
- Regus, a professional business center, for 16,624 square feet; represented by John Marshall with JLL
- John Henry, for 4,414 square feet; represented by Peter Reed with Commercial Florida
- Osborne Associates, a law firm, for 2,754 square feet
- Goldman Felcoski, a law firm, for 2,360 square feet
- Dr. George, a family practice physician, for 1,224 square feet
Mizner Park Plaza Real offers a total of 102,922 square feet of Class “A” luxury office space with spec suites offering immediate occupancy, featuring Plaza views, free garage parking, downtown convenience within walking distance to many shops, restaurants and amenities.
Both office properties are located within Mizner Park, a luxury landmark that includes retail, office, residential, and cultural space, as well as a 5,000-person-capacity amphitheater. In addition, Mizner Park offers luxury cinema iPic Theaters with their Tanzy dining and high-end bowling alley Strike 10. A collection of popular restaurants includes Loch Bar, Yard House, KaPow!, Max’s Grille, Villaggio Restaurant, and Ruth’s Chris Steak House.
Progress continues to be made on the Brightline Boca Raton station and parking garage located on a 1.8-acre site across from Mizner Park. Work is advancing on the 4.5 story, 455-space parking garage as well as the station’s platform foundations. The 38,000-square-foot station and garage are expected to be completed in the fall of this year. Once completed, the station will be Brightline’s fifth in the state, connecting Boca Raton travelers to Miami, Aventura, Fort Lauderdale, and West Palm Beach, with a forthcoming station in Orlando.
Get the latest industry news and information from CRE-sources delivered right to your email inbox! And we promise…no more than one email each morning.
And we promise…no more than one email each morning.