Transwestern’s South Florida office is pleased to announce that 96,463 square feet of leases have recently closed at Miami Center, the 782,210 square foot Class “A” high-rise office property located at 201 South Biscayne Boulevard in the heart of Miami’s Central Business District.
Eric Groffman, Senior Vice President of Transwestern, leads the leasing efforts of the landmark property, which recently included:
- 41,892 square foot new lease to Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, which includes a 19,104 square foot expansion.
- 23,544 square foot renewal to Regus Business Centers.
- 14,722 square foot new lease to Jones Walker.
- 10,583 square foot new lease to Apex Brasil, which marks the entrance of the tenant into the CBD.
- 5,722 square foot new lease to David B. Haber, P.A.
“Miami Center continues to be the beacon of quality for tenants benefiting from Class A space, a complementary corporate tenancy mix, and the connection to the adjacent hotel,” said Mr. Groffman. “Our successful leasing and advisory services have enabled this property to retain occupancy levels that continue to beat market averages.”
Sumitomo Corporation of America (SCOA) purchased Miami Center in 2009, and since then Transwestern has served as the exclusive leasing advisors for the landmark property. Statewide, Transwestern is responsible for the leasing and management of 15.8 million square feet of commercial space.
Get the latest industry news and information from CRE-sources delivered right to your email inbox! And we promise…no more than one email each morning.
And we promise…no more than one email each morning.