Infinity Commercial Real Estate closed more than 75,000 square feet in lease deals in the past 60 days, according to a press release.
Ted Konigsberg, SIOR represented the landlord in each of the following transactions:
- Blue Point Parking, LLC leased 30,537 square feet of industrial land at 1377 Hammondville Road in Pompano Beach. The lease was executed on May 27th with lease commencement on June 1st, 2014. John Dohm, SIOR, CCIM, of Infinity Commercial Real Estate represented the landlord in the transaction along with Konigsberg. Alex Rodriguez of Commercial Realty Solution represented the tenant.
- Velspa Auto Center leased 23,255 square feet of industrial space at 10115 NW 79th Avenue in Hialeah Gardens. Velspa Auto Center, Inc. is a Maaco Enterprise franchisee. The lease commencement was June 15th. The tenant represented its own interests.
- Right Track Education Center, a division of North Dade Christian School, leased 12,533 square feet of office space at Golden Glades Office Park, located at 1505 NW 167th Street in Miami. The tenant represented itself in the transaction. The lease was executed on July 10th, and Right Track Education Center will occupy the space on or about September 1st for the opening of their 2014-2015 school year.
- An additional 8,322 square feet of office space was leased at Building 6 within Golden Glades Office Park to Harbor Village, Inc. The lease was executed on June 23rd, and Harbor Village will occupy the space after the completion of Tenant Improvements on or about July 21st. Harbor Village, Inc. represented its own interests in the deal.
In addition to the new leases, Infinity Commercial Real Estate negotiated two lease extensions.
- Cosentino North America extended its lease at 10101 NW 79th Avenue, Hialeah Gardens for six months as they prepare to move into their own building.
- ESR Performance Corporation extended its lease at 7878-B NW 103rd Street in Hialeah Gardens for four months. The lease extension was effective June 17th.
Ted Konigsberg, SIOR, represented the landlord in each of the extension deals.
Get the latest industry news and information from CRE-sources delivered right to your email inbox! And we promise…no more than one email each morning.
And we promise…no more than one email each morning.