NAIOP South Florida Announces 2021 Board of Directors And Executive Board
NAIOP South Florida, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association, has announced the following officers for its 2021 Board of Directors:
- President is Ryan Nee, Marcus & Millichap First Vice President and District Manager
- President-Elect is Christopher Thomson, Cushman & Wakefield Executive Director
- Secretary is Lauren Pace, Sunbeam Properties & Development Leasing Associate
- Treasurer is Alex Gulick, Procacci Development Corporation Chief Financial Officer
“I am looking forward to a rewarding new year in commercial real estate,” said Nee. “As president, I will work to facilitate new alliances among members that will support personal, professional and economic development throughout the tri-county. While the pandemic limited face-to-face engagement in 2020, we are eagerly committed to offering new ways for our members to engage and thrive in 2021.”
Executive committee members are:
- Ciminelli Real Estate Services of Florida Managing Director Marty Busekrus;
- Avison Young Principal Greg Martin;
- FirstPointe Advisors Managing Partner Brian DePotter;
- Miller Construction Company Senior Vice President Traci Miller; and
- NAIOP PAC President and Butters Realty & Management Executive Vice President Darcie Lunsford
- Duke Realty Vice President of Leasing and Development Stephanie Rodriguez is immediate past president.
“We are so fortunate to have such a talented group of industry professionals to serve as our board leaders,” said NAIOP South Florida Executive Director Jules R. Morgan. “There is no question that 2020 brought us unanticipated challenges professionally and personally. We are putting that behind us with an exciting calendar of programming in 2021 and are bringing a renewed energy and focus as the trusted partner to South Florida’s commercial real estate community.”
Serving on the NAIOP South Florida 2021 Board of Directors are:
- Berger Commercial Realty President and CEO Lloyd Berger;
- Foundry Commercial Vice President David Blount;
- JLL Managing Director Audley Bosch;
- Brody & Associates Managing Shareholder Evan Brody;
- Risk Strategies Company Senior Vice President Dan Cioci;
- Grover Corlew Principal and NAIOP national board member Mark Corlew;
- Marcus & Millichap First Vice President C. Todd Everett;
- Genet Property Group President Ben Genet;
- Prologis Vice President Jonathan Guffey;
- Parkway Real Estate Services Principal John Guitar;
- Butters Group Director of Investments Kyle Jones;
- GFA International President Fred Kaub;
- Raymond James Financial Advisor Marc Kopelman;
- Colliers International South Florida Vice Chairman of Institutional Investor Services Ken Krasnow;
- Bridge Development Partners Development Executive Vice President Brian Latta;
- Workspace Property Director of Leasing Mike Nathanson;
- Construction Associates Vice President Sandra Pabon;
- CBRE First Vice President and Michael Silver;
- Tower Commercial Real Estate Senior Managing Director Stephen Smith;
- Stiles CEO and Board Director Kenneth Stiles; and
- Current Builders President Michael Taylor
For more information about NAIOP South Florida, visit naiopsfl.org.
Get the latest industry news and information from CRE-sources delivered right to your email inbox! And we promise…no more than one email each morning.
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TODAY!
And we promise…no more than one email each morning.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!