TCRE, a full-service commercial real estate brokerage in South Florida, announced 17 lease transactions in 2022 totaling approximately 52,000 square feet at One Financial Plaza, a 283,000-square-foot, 28-story Class A office tower located at 100 SE 3rd Ave. in the Central Business District of Downtown Fort Lauderdale.
The leases, which include six new-to-market tenants, two market relocations and numerous lease renewals and expansions, bring the building to over 92 percent occupancy. Laurel Oswald, Jon Blunk and Cristina Glaria of TCRE exclusively represent the landlord, Alliance HP. The building is professionally managed by CP Group.
“The market is changing; With numerous new residential towers on the north side of downtown, the brokers in the market and their tenants are recognizing the convenience of our location, and the building’s top-notch amenities including the Tower Club continue to make One Financial Plaza the destination of choice,” stated Ira Bergstein, Director of Leasing, Alliance HP.
“Leasing activity was largely driven by the building’s extensive amenity offerings as well as the Landlord’s hands-on approach and focus on delivering the best possible tenant experience at the building,” added Laurel Oswald, executive director, TCRE.
The new-to-market leases include the following:
- STEMCOR, a British steel trading and distribution company, has leased 3,465 RSF; Represented by Adam Talbot, CRESA.
- AGI Capital has leased 2,091 RSF; Represented by AJ Belt and Jeff Holding, Cushman Wakefield.
- RVM Enterprises has leased 3,465 RSF; Represented by Steve Hyatt, Berger Commercial.
- Rockwave Capital, a New York-based investment firm, has leased 1,262 RSF.
- Xplore Group, relocating from Miami, has leased 1,065 RSF; Represented by Walter Robinson, Robinson Commercial.
- Meirowitz & Wasserberg, LLP, a New-York-based personal injury law firm, has leased 1,694 RSF.
Two notable in-market relocations include:
- Oppenheimer, a global full-service brokerage and investment bank, has leased the full 21st floor totaling 11,213 RSF (in-market relocation); Represented by Adam Bernstein and Barbara Black, JLL.
- Silverman Schermer law firm has moved its office at 401 E. Las Olas Blvd. to occupy 3,400 RSF; Represented by Kim Barbar, Stiles.
TCRE has also secured 22,452 RSF of renewals and expansions for existing tenants. These include:
- Cohen Blostein & Ayala PA has expanded and renewed 5,414 RSF; Represented by Mark Goldstein, Jasper Realty.
- Advanced Recovery Systems (ARS) has renewed 7,800 RSF; Represented by Thomas Capocefalo, Savills.
- Insperity HR Solutions has renewed 4,725 RSF; Represented by Zach Wendelin, CBRE.
One Financial Plaza is a landmark building in the heart of downtown Fort Lauderdale. Originally constructed in 1972, the building has completed a multi-million-dollar renovation program. The ground floor lobby and retail spaces have been modernized, and the east building entrance was completely redesigned. A high-end fitness center and conferencing facilities add to the daily comforts and conveniences, and the exclusive Tower Club located on the top floor boasts sweeping views of downtown and the Atlantic Ocean, a fine dining restaurant, bar and lounge, meeting rooms and event space.
The office tower is conveniently located two blocks from Las Olas Boulevard, a shopping, dining and cultural destination with a plethora of restaurants within walking distance from the property. The building offers easy access to US-1, I-95 and I-595 and is minutes from the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport and Fort Lauderdale’s Brightline train station.
Get the latest industry news and information from CRE-sources delivered right to your email inbox! And we promise…no more than one email each morning.
And we promise…no more than one email each morning.