NAIOP South Florida Announces 2022 Officers, Executive Board And Board of Directors
NAIOP South Florida, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association, has announced the following officers for the 2022 Board of Directors:
- President is Christopher Thomson, Cushman & Wakefield Executive Managing Director
- President-Elect is Dan Cioci, Risk Strategies Company Senior Vice President
- Treasurer is Alex Gulick, Procacci Development Corporation Chief Financial Officer
- Secretary is Lauren Pace, Duke Realty Senior Leasing Representative
“Despite the many challenges our world has been facing due to the pandemic, the commercial real estate industry is booming, and South Florida is a top destination for business relocation,” said Christopher Thomson. “As the 2022 president, I look forward to fostering new connections, establishing beneficial new initiatives to support our growing membership and acting as a voice for our members through legislative advocacy. There is a lot of great work to be done in the year ahead, and I’m honored to be part of it.”
Executive committee members are: FirstPointe Advisors Managing Partner Brian DePotter; Butters Realty & Management Executive Vice President Darcie Lunsford; Avison Young Principal Greg Martin; Miller Construction Company Senior Vice President Traci Miller; and Duke Realty Senior Vice President of the Florida Region Stephanie Rodriguez. Marcus & Millichap First Vice President and District Manager Ryan Nee is immediate past president.
“We are so grateful to have the help and support of our accomplished new board leaders as we move into an exciting year ahead for the commercial real estate industry,” said NAIOP South Florida Executive Director Jules R. Morgan. “As the trusted resource for the industry, we will be offering fresh new opportunities for networking and education in 2022 to help support our members and expand our professional network.”
Serving on the NAIOP South Florida 2022 Board of Directors are:
- CBRE Managing Director David Bateman
- Berger Commercial Realty President and CEO Lloyd Berger
- JLL Managing Director Audley Bosch
- Brody & Associates Managing Shareholder Evan Brody
- Grover Corlew Principal and NAIOP national board member Mark Corlew
- Marcus & Millichap First Vice President C. Todd Everett
- Genet Property Group President Ben Genet
- Sunbeam Properties Vice President Ryan Goggins
- Bridge Industrial Vice President Aaron Hirschl
- Butters Director Kyle Jones
- Universal Engineering Sciences CEO Fred Kaub
- Colliers International Vice Chairman Ken Krasnow
- Parkway Managing Director Phil Marchese
- Workspace Property Trust Director Mike Nathanson
- TCRE Executive Director Laurel Oswald
- Itasca Construction Associates Vice President Sandra Pabon
- Stiles CEO Kenneth Stiles
- Current Builders CEO and President Michael Taylor
- Prologis Vice President Jason Tenenbaum
- Akerman Partner Andrew Wamsley
- Excel Construction President and CEO Eric Wolf
Get the latest industry news and information from CRE-sources delivered right to your email inbox! And we promise…no more than one email each morning.
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TODAY!
And we promise…no more than one email each morning.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!