Berger Commercial Realty/Corfac International Vice President Jonathan Thiel, Senior Vice President Keith R. Graves, CCIM and Sales Associates Daniel Forman represented the landlord, Seagis Property Group, in executing seven leases, bringing Cooper City Commerce Center, located at 12239-12399 SW 53rd Street in Cooper City, to full occupancy.
Cooper City Commerce Center is a 276,738-square-foot industrial/flex park that Berger Commercial Realty assisted Seagis Property Group in acquiring in the 2nd Quarter of 2021.
Due to the efforts of Berger Commercial Realty’s leasing team, more than 28,000 square feet of new lease deals and renewals have recently been executed, bringing this prime industrial center to reach 100% occupancy:
- Global Golf extended their term and expanded into 8,565 square feet
- Lev Cargo signed a new 7,000-square-foot lease
- Lawson & Company Inc renewed its lease for 3,255 square feet
- Crossway Church of South FL renewed its lease for 3,640 square feet
- World Family Radio Maria Inc. signed a new 2,200-square-foot lease
- KKJ Terrazzo Flooring, Inc. signed a new 2,100-square-foot lease
- Omni Solution Source signed a new 1,960-square-foot lease
Seagis Property Group LP (“Seagis”) owns and operates ±16 million square feet nationwide, ±8 million of which is located in South Florida. Seagis is a highly liquid, aggressive property owner that is constantly looking for new opportunities, whether that be developing build-to-suits or purchasing add-value buildings. One of the East Coast’s most active industrial real estate owners and investors, Seagis has completed more than $238 million in acquisitions over the past 12 months. The company acquired 17 industrial buildings totaling approximately 760,000 square feet of space and 23 acres of developable land in 20 separate transactions. The assets are located in Seagis’ targeted, logistically driven markets, which include New Jersey, New York City, and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale.
Get the latest industry news and information from CRE-sources delivered right to your email inbox! And we promise…no more than one email each morning.
And we promise…no more than one email each morning.