Taylor & Mathis of Florida has signed a lease deal with Bank of America for 12,251 square feet in a new deal at 355 Alhambra.
An additional 53,853 square feet was leased in renewals and/or expansions.
355 Alhambra, last year’s BOMA Regional Office Building of the Year, has a historically high retention rate with renewals & expansions driving its recent leasing success. The Taylor & Mathis’ Miami leasing team of Brian Gale, Ryan Holtzman, Andrew Trench and Jeannette Mendoza brokered the deals on behalf of the owner, AEW Capital Management.
Recent renewals and expansions include:
- Merrill Lynch Pierce, Fenner & Smith, Inc. – Extension – 28,844 RSF – Co-brokered by Javier Osuna of Lincoln Harris
- Marquis Bank – 12,231 SF Renewal & Expansion (4,803 RSF – Expansion – 7,428 RSF – Renewal) – Co-brokered by Barbara Liberatore Black of Cresa
- RBB Public Relations, LLC – 6,564 RSF – Renewal – Co-brokered by Adriana J. Rosillo of Flagler Real Estate Services
- Genesis Investment Advisors LLC. – 5,371 RSF – Renewal – Co-brokered by David Steinfeld of JLL
- Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners, Inc. – 843 RSF – Expansion – Co-brokered by Matthew Cheezem of Cresa
Located at the center of the Coral Gables business district, the 16-story, 224,000-square-foot Class A office building is home to nationally-known tenants such as Merrill Lynch, Chase Bank, and Kraft Foods. The building is GOLD LEED certified.
The Bank of America lease was Co-brokered by Javier Osuna of Lincoln Harris.
Get the latest industry news and information from CRE-sources delivered right to your email inbox! And we promise…no more than one email each morning.
And we promise…no more than one email each morning.